ethershock.net renounces any liability when it comes to the content of our website. We offer no guarantees regarding the accuracy, quality, or integrity of information. Our website is provided on an “as is” basis, and the nature of our services is purely informational, meaning that we denounce any responsibility for potential damages or consequences which may arise as a result of the information we provided.
In case of any errors, omissions, and inaccuracies, the responsibility for verification and authentication falls solely on the user. All information provided on our website is for personal use only, and, therefore, only the user is accountable for their further use.
2. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
Any expressed warranties that arise from our representation of our services, and implied warranties that arise by operation of the law are hereby denounced, as EtherShock, and all our content and services are provided on an “AS IS” basis without any warranties or guarantees. That includes, but is not limited to warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability, warranties of fitness, and warranties of non-infringement.
3. PROHIBITED USES OF SITE
- If your use of our website break or violates any laws and regulation, international, federal, state, local, or otherwise
- In any ways that endanger or harm minors; users aren’t allowed to use the information and content on our website to exploit or attempt to exploit minors, acquire their identifying information, personal information, or expose them to any unlawful, inappropriate content
- For promotional uses or advertising; users aren’t allowed to use our website as a proxy to broadcast or procure the means to broadcast any advertising or promotional material that includes, but isn’t limited to “spam,” “junk mail,” “chain letters,” and any other similar means of promotion
- Users aren’t allowed to impersonate or attempt to impersonate our website, our employees, or other users and other persons, entities, corporations, businesses, etc.
- Users may use their own personal email addresses and are forbidden to use identifying information (such as usernames and email) of other people or entities
- The use of ethershock.net in a harmful way is also prohibited; any actions, statements, or transgressions that restrict or inhibit anyone’s use of our site, activities that may harm EtherShock, its reputation, liability, or the ability to perform the services, as well as all EtherShock users, is prohibited
In addition to these restrictions, by using our website, you also agree no to:
- Manually or automatically disaggregate the data from our website and exploit it for personal gain, commercial use, marketing or data compiling purposes.
- Perform actions with malicious intent that would taint our website or inhibit its functionality by inserting infected malware such as viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs and any other type of malware that could potentially interfere with the functioning of our website.
- Attempt to breach our system, and gain unauthorized access to our site; furthermore, users aren’t allowed to try to hinder, damage, or disrupt any parts of our site, the Server on which the site is stored, or any other entities that are connected to ethershock.net
- In any way interfere with the functioning and operating of the ethershock.net
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The terms EtherShock, www.ethershock.net as well as all other logos, trademarks and service marks are the intellectual property of EtherShock and its partners and affiliates. Therefore, you are not permitted to use them or exploit them for your own gain, unless otherwise explicitly allowed. All other logos, designs, slogans, and trademarks on our website are the property of their respective owners.
5. USER CONTRIBUTIONS
EtherShock reserves the right to:
- Selectively remove or decline to publish any User Contributions, at our discretion
- In case of proven allegations by third-parties that claim that the User violated their rights, or infringed their intellectual property rights, or abused and violated any of their rights, EtherShock can reveal the identity of that user and their personal information
- Exercise our legal rights, and take legal actions against users in case of any breach of Terms or laws
- Refuse access to any user for a limited time, or permanently, for any reason, at our discretion
6. COOKIES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGIES
In case you don’t want any cookies placed on your computer, you can turn them off. However, keep in mind that if you do that, some segments of our website and services may not function as well as it would with the cookies. You are not obligated to provide any information, but, if you don’t, we can’t guarantee the same quality and effectiveness of our services as we could with the cookies in place.
7. THIRD-PARTY LINKS, ADVERTISEMENTS, WEBSITES, AND CONTENT
EtherShock denounces any responsibility for third-party content. That includes, but is not limited to, websites linked anywhere on our site, various advertisements, content provided by users or advertisers, etc. Our users should always verify any information they get via our site, and that includes the authentication of prices and quality of any product advertised on our website, before making any purchases.
Because our services are provided on an “as is” basis, we will not take or audit any complaints regarding any purchases. The same goes for our parent company, and all partners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors.
8. DMCA POLICY
Our website is compliant with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA). According to this act, we will not allow our users to exploit any third-party content unless they have the written permission or legal right to do so. To execute this act, we have a designated copyright agent, who you may contact via email [email protected] if you believe that your work has been unlawfully reproduced or published on our website.
If you contact our designated copyright agent, make sure to include the following information in your email:
- Your identifying signature (electronic or physical)
- A list of works that you believe have been infringed, as well as the material you believe is infringing your work or content, with sufficient identifiable marks (like the URL)that will help us locate the content in question and prove or disprove your claims
- Your contact information (name, email and physical address, phone number)
- A personal statement in which you declare that you believe, in good faith, that the material in question is not authorized for use, and that a certain user is breaking the law
- A binding statement that you are providing accurate information and that you are legally allowed to act on behalf of the copyright owner
In case that your claims prove to be inaccurate, you will be held accountable and liable for any damages (such as legal costs or attorney fees).
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT